Tuesday, March 22, 2011

C4K 4, 5 & 6

Pt England School logo

C4K 4

For C4K 4, I was assigned to a little girl name Sylvia. She is a Year 6 student in Miss Juanita Garden's class (Room 17) at Pt. England School in Auckland, New Zealand. In her most recent post, she talked about how her uncle took her and her brother to Swimarama, a waterpark. She said it had an indoor and an outdoor pool, diving boards, and a hydroslide. She talked about how she was scared to jump off the diving board and go down the hydroslide, but she still did them and screamed "WOOHOO!!" the entire time! She said the day she went to Swimarama was "the best day EVER!"

My Response: 

Hi Sylvia! My name is Samantha and I am a student at the University of South Alabama in the United States. I love your post about going to Swimarama! It sounds like you had a blast! Living on the Gulf Coast, there are several waterparks in the area. I haven't been to one in a few years, but after reading your post, I'm definitely going to have to go this summer! I love your writing by the way; you are very descriptive and painted a good picture for me. I almost felt like I was there with you. Keep up the good work! Nice to "meet" you!

C4K 5

For C4K 5, I was assigned to Tanielu's blog. He is a Year 8 student in Mrs. Lagitupu's class (Room 21) at Pt. England School. In the post that I commented on, Tanielu talked about his experience at Camp T.C. He shared with us about all the activities that he participated in with his group called "Responiblez." He also talked about how he competed in a swimming tournament in which he placed second. He was very excited about his positive experience, and it showed in his writing!

My Response:

Hi Tanielu! My name is Samantha, and I am a student at the University of South Alabama in the United States. I really enjoyed reading about your camp experience! I can definitely tell that you had a blast! Congratulations on placing 2nd in the swimming tournament! That's an awesome accomplishment! I hope to read more about your accomplishments in the future. Nice to "meet" you!

C4K 6

For C4K 6, I was assigned to a little girl name Theresa. She is a student in Ms. Engelhard's class. In her post she wrote "Sometimes you think that your parents are trying to be mean but no they just try to help you but you wont let them. Your parents love you and just want to be there for you and to take care of you. So maybe you should help them sometimes and be nice to them. P.S. They love you!!!!!!"

My Response:

Hi Theresa! My name is Samantha, and I am a student at the University of South Alabama in the United States. I like your post, you are very right! Your parents do love you and only want the best for you. I think we sometimes tend to forget that, but it is true! It is very nice of you to suggest helping them sometimes! What made you want to write this blog post? It's very sweet; I'm just curious. Nice to "meet" you!

No comments:

Post a Comment